Dear sellers of LumiArts!
On our website we use ‘Stripe Connect’ as the payment gateway, and we require you to set up an account with ‘Stripe Connect’ to enable you to receive payments quickly and easily!
In order to connect a ‘Stripe Connect’ to your marketplace account, you need to have an account at LumiArts marketplace first.
You can either watch the You Tube video below, or scroll down and follow the instructions below the video
Step 1. Registration of account at LumiArts.
To register an account at LumiArts
1.1 Please visit https://shop.lumiarts.co.uk/en/signup and fill in all the details.
You need to enter next information:
- Email address;
- First name;
- Last name;
- Confirm password.
1.2 Sign up with Facebook.
At the top of the page you will see a button “Sign up with Facebook”
By pressing this button, you will be redirected to a Facebook site, where you can log in or create an account.
After that you will be redirected back to LumiArts web site.
1.3 After successful registration, soon you will receive an email with a link to confirm your email address. Don’t forget to check your spam or junk folder! After confirming your address, you can join LumiArts.
Step 2. Connecting your marketplace account with Stripe
After successful registration and confirmation of account, you need to visit your Profile page.
2.1 Your Profile page
- To visit your Profile page, you need to press on your avatar in the header of the web site in the right corner and press “Profile”
- On the Profile page on the right column you will see “Edit profile” button. Press it and you will get to the Profile edit page.
- Next on the left menu press on “Payments” and then “Connect Stripe Account”
- You will be redirected to the Stripe web site.
2.2 Stripe connecting
- If you already have an account with Stripe, you need to press the button “Sign in with Stripe” to connect, and enter your account details.
After this you can enter additional info about your account and press Submit.
- If you are a new user of Stripe, you need to press “Sign up” on the top of the screen in the right corner.
Next, you need to fill in the required info…
Where are you based
- You can type ‘Selling paintings’, ‘sculpture’ or any other description.
- Your business type: Individual / Sole proprietorship
- Company number (optional)
- VAT number (optional)
- Business address (Street, Postcode, City)
- Your website: lumiarts.co.uk (This website address must always be used)
Your personal details
- Legal name
- Date of birth
- Address (Street, Postcode, City)
Credit card statement details
- Business name: lumiarts.co.uk
- Bank account currency
- Sort code
- Account number
- Confirm account number
Save your account
- Password (must contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols)
After entering all information, you need to press “Authorize access to this account”
If you have entered everything right, you will be redirected back to your Profile page at www.lumiarts.co.uk
On Profile edit page in Payments menu you will see the message “Stripe account connected successfully”
Step 3. Verification of your Stripe account and adding your payout information
After connecting your Stripe account to the marketplace you then need to confirm your bank account details.
- Press “Your accounts owners need to confirm their identity”
- Next press “Verify now”
- Next you need to press “Start ID verification”
- Select ID typeYou will need to upload a scan of your ID and finish the process.After verifying of your Stripe account you can add your payout information.Congratulations! Now you can sell on www.lumiarts.co.uk with your Stripe account!